Thursday, May 8, 2014

writing on a thursday morning


It's 1:30 AM and I could not sleep, or maybe I just don't want to... yet.

I woke up at 6 PM today (I am from my night duty at the hospital) and I seriously thought that it was already morning when I opened my eyes and that I will already be late for my day duty. But thank heavens I still have six hours left for the day, I realized I was wrong before getting up and starting to panic. 

It's so quiet right now that I only hear the clock's tiktok. I opened my blog after sometime maybe months and realized it is silent like this dark room where I am into. How bad I missed sharing stories to the world through words and how I hoped it would reach some readers maybe two or three, and gain friends who also have stories that I will gladly listen to. It was sharing and inspiring, and at the same time gaining and being inspired back.

Here I am trying to revive this page, thinking about the days of my first posts and hoping it will be alive again.

---P

No comments:

Post a Comment