Sunday, July 15, 2012

This post goes to the great Rodolfo Vera Quizon. You will be missed.

I see trees of green, 
red roses too. 
I see them bloom, 
for me and you. 
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world. 

I see skies of blue, 
And clouds of white. 
The bright blessed day, 
The dark sacred night. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 

The colors of the rainbow, 
So pretty in the sky. 
Are also on the faces, 
Of people going by, 
I see friends shaking hands. 
Saying, "How do you do?" 
They're really saying, 
"I love you". 

I hear babies cry, 
I watch them grow, 
They'll learn much more, 
Than I'll ever know. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 

Yes, I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 



This is the first song that I've heard him sing. Thank you for making the Philippines a wonderful world with your comedy for six decades. It's just sad that a legacy has now been taken away from us by the Almighty Father. Long live comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment