Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#Movies

Hello everyone, happy September! As you can see, I haven't been posting anything here (again) for a long time. Well, that's because I faced lots of things for the past months. I am so glad that most of the tasks are accomplished now, and I can give me some time for fun!

For the month of September, I would want to share you one big part of my bucket list: to catch-up with the best movies that man ever created (well, for me)

I am not a big big movie fan, but I want to watch them all.

  • Silver Linings Playbook

  • 50 first dates

  • Bride Wars

  • One Day

  • Raise Your Voice

  • Sydney White

  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

  • New Year's Eve

  • If Only

  • The Proposal

  • Shakespeare in Love

  • Roman Holiday

  • When in Rome

  • This Means War

  • Jack the Giant Slayer

  • Friends with Benefits

  • 27 Dresses

  • The Notebook

  • Head Over Heels

  • The Devil Wears Prada

  • Upside Down

  • Pride and Prejudice

  • The Blue Lagoon

  • 21 and over

  • Beauty and the Briefcase

  • Bad Teacher

  • The Time Traveler's Wife

  • City of Angels

  • What to Expect When You're Expecting

  • How to Lose a Guys in 10 days

  • Something Borrowed

  • Love Actually

  • (500) Days of Summer

  • My Sister's Keeper

  • Serendipity

  • Lovely Bones

  • Notting Hill

  • (there are more titles to come!)

Please leave a comment below if you have another list of good movies!

Let these movies be our guide!

Love, Pat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment