Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 9 // A photo of the last item you've purchased


These things are definitely not the one that I last bought but they are the newest things that is within proximity.

The thing on the picture is a stationary pad from Papelmeroti. I just love buying papers from them. I don't know why. I am planning to write on it every time that I travel out of town. It comes with cool prints on the right side of the paper. One reads like this: I rode on a:
___ bus
___ tricycle
___ LRT
___carabao

which is actually cool! I want to tick the boxes already.

The other one on the photo are vintage charms. I don't know where I will use, really. But I am planning to make a charm bracelet out of those.

That's it!

Love, Denise. :)

P.S. 
I am so sorry if it has been a while since I last posted a blog for my  30-day-challenge.    Busy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment