Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 10. Part 1 // Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play

PARTY SHUFFLE:

1. Long Live by Taylor Swift
2. Raise Your Glass by Glee cast
3. 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
4. Back To December (instrumental)
5. Fix You by Cold Play
6. Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
7. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
8. Steal Away by Jessica Sanchez
9. You & I by Rachel & Finn (Glee)
10. Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez

REGULAR SHUFFLE:

1. Gusto Kita by Khalil, Daniel & Enrique
2. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
3. Back To December by Taylor Swift
4. Sweet Dreams by Jessica Sanchez
5. I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat
6. Summer Paradise by Simple Plan
7. My All by Mariah Carey
8. Forevermore by David Archuleta
9. My All by Jessica Sanchez
10. Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj

That's it guys! But this one's the post I enjoyed the most.. I want to do another round haha. I'll be repeating this on the next post! :*

--Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment