Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 10 PART 2 // Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play

Hello again! I enjoyed doing my last blog post so, can I do it again? :)

PARTY SHUFFLE
1. Terrified by Katharine McPhee
2. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
3. Dark Blue Tennessee by Taylor Swift
4. Nag-iisang Bituin by Angeline Quinto
5. The Driveway by Miley Cyrus
6. Should've Said No by Taylor Swift
7. Eyes Open by Taylor Swift
8. Born This Way by Lady Gaga
9. Both of Us by B.O.B feat. Taylor Swift
10. Invisible by Taylor Swift

SHUFFLE
1. We Are Young by Glee cast
2. Rumour Has It by Adele
3. Skinny Love by Birdy
4. Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
5. Stuttering by Jazmine Sullivan
6. Two Is Better Than One by Taylor Swift & BLG
7. Only Exception by Glee cast
8. Scheibe by Lady Gaga
9. Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato
10. Invisible by Taylor Swift

How about you? Put your ipod on shuffle and send me the first songs that play now! Who knows your favorite songs might be my fave ones too! 

You may comment on the comment link below or via Twitter and even e-mail @E-add.

That's it. I need to study by now. I need to blog Days 11, 12, 13 and 14 soon. See ya! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment